Monday, May 10, 2010

Number 1

So, I found myself looking at a couple of my friends' facebook pictures, just wasting time while my brain recovered from my physiology class, and i eventually found my self reading a couple of blogs, and i really found them pretty interesting. It was then that i thought to myself, "Kendrick, why don't you make a blog?" So here i am, doing my first ever post on a blog. I have no idea how to work this site, so i'll be happy if this even makes it onto my blog.
I decided to name my blog baby steps, because (a) i feel like we mostly take baby steps in our day to day lives, and (b) because it is a quote from one of my favorite movies (What about Bob?). Well, i don't want to overdo it on my very first day of blogging, so i think i'm going to call it a day.

2 comments: